The VCU Autism Center for Excellence (VCU-ACE) is a university-based technical assistance, professional development, and educational research center for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Commonwealth of Virginia. VCU-ACE is dedicated to improving services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and to the implementation of evidence-based practices in schools and the community.
What's New at ACE?
- VCU-ACE Webcasts NOW Eligible for BACB® Type II Continuing Education Credits!
- VCU-ACE Technical Assistance And Training Staff Offered Workshops and Training Across VA in April!
- Announcing a New Training on Autism and Transition to Adulthood!
- Check Out the New Resources Section on the VCU-ACE Website!
- VCU-ACE Announces a Special Webcast on “Autism, Insurance, and ABA in Virginia!”