The VCU Autism Center for Excellence (VCU-ACE) is a university-based technical assistance, professional development, and educational research center for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Commonwealth of Virginia. VCU-ACE is dedicated to improving services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and to the implementation of evidence-based practices in schools and the community.
What's New at ACE?
- April Is Autism Awareness Month!
- Registration Now Open for Strategies for Supporting Positive Behaviors in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder Course
- News from the PARAPro Project!
- Don’t Miss the VCU-ACE April Webcast - My Journey to Self-determination by Tori Saylor!
- Check Out the VCU-ACE Factsheets and Briefs!
- Paul Wehman to Receive Princeton Lecture Series Fellowship
- VCU-ACE Accepts 6 Divisions for Cohort 2!
- Cozy up in a Cohort: A New Approach to Professional Development
- New Information Just Added to the VCU-ACE Resource Pages!!