- Using your computer, participate in a 30-60 minute video presentation on a variety of topics related to ASD including evidence based strategies and supports.
- These seminars are appropriate for anyone who wants to learn more about ASD and how to provide appropriate supports.
- The seminars have extension activities that can be completed afterwards to apply and practice knowledge and skills learned during the seminar in everyday situations. Extension activities also provide the opportunity to review content and reflect on new information. The activities can be done by an individual or in a group as part of professional development.
- Each seminar is captioned.
- The Flash Player browser plug-in is needed to view the presentations (test your system).
- Tech support is available by phone and e-mail. For questions, contact Doug Erickson | (804)827-0760.
Please select one of the following topical areas to see a listing of online seminars relevant to that area.
|Select||Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorders|
|Select||Environmental Structure and Visual Supports|
|Select||The Comprehensive Autism Planning System (CAPS)|